Body Exfoliation Kit
This kit combines the most commonly used home care items for keeping your body exfoliated between quarterly body scrub services. Once you make this a routine - your entire body will thank you for the amazing self care ritual.
- Oval Body Brush (Dry Brush)
- Exfoliation towel (body only)
- BodySoothe™ Face & Body Lotion.
- Soothing Oil
- delicates bag for laundering Exfoliation towel
Recommended exfoliation schedule 2 - 3 x per week.
- Before you shower, use the dry brush,to brush toward the heart (six strokes each area) starting at the feet to ankles, ankles to knees... and work your way in sections upward in long fluid strokes on limbs and circular motions on torso and back. Use lighter circular motions and pressure on abdomen and breasts. The whole body should take about 5 minutes. Do not brush neck or face. Rinse your brush and let it air dry.
- Shower with warm (not hot) water. Wet body and exfoliating towel. Suds up the towel with soap. (We recommend a gentle body soap such as castille.) Turn off the water. Wad up exfoliating towel and scrub in circular motions all easy to reach areas (excluding neck and face). Unfold exfoliating towel and pull back and forth across back and bum and any areas that are difficult to reach. Turn water back on and rinse. You should feel tingly and invigorated. Hello fresh skin, goodbye dry dead skin cells.
- Pat dry with fresh, clean towel. Do not rub skin with towel to dry, you've already exfoliated enough.
- Before you have completely air dried, apply moisturizer. We suggest mixing three drops of Soothing Oil with each pump of BodySoothe™ Face & Body Lotion. (If you're going out for a day in the sun, switch out these two for your favorite sunscreen. Wait at least 20 minutes after applying sunscreen to go into the sun)